I died for your sins, so accordingly, here are some inane musings to contemplate...

Monday, September 08, 2008

INSIDE FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL

So Sunday was a lazy day of nothingness. I woke up early after big nights on Friday and Saturday at the pub (happy birthday Dan you old fart and Cheer Cheer the Red & the White!) and didn't feel like reading so that naturally means it is moofie watching time.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall - absolutely piss funny. There were some strange editing choices and the story seemed a little stilted in places but I was giggling the whole way through. Loved the "I can see dead pixels" t-shirt - yes, I am a geek. Nice to see the main actor, Jason Segel, managed to play the main role of a script he had written - but I guess he couldn't in good conscience ask someone else to get their dick out that much. Was also great to see Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars and the in-joke about Pulse was amusing. 4.5 out of 5

Inside - I realised not far into this that I was watching a French horror film dubbed in German and with English subtitles, I'm just so damn cosmopolitan. Not the greatest horror film ever made and certainly has a few stupid cliches thrown in that kinda ruined it for me, but basically watchable. Some pretty atrocious violence but I guess that was the point and I liked he ending. 2 out of 5 Eviscerations

No comments: